Fly Exclusive delivers Single Cabin Crew Member Training for airlines and corporate operators who have single cabin crew onboard their aircraft. The training is delivered in compliance with the requirements of worldwide airlines, corporate operators and their corresponding Aviation Authorities.
Course Content - Single Cabin Crew Member
- Review of operator requirements and legal requirements
- Documentation, incl. Accident and incident reporting
- Flight and duty time limitations and rest requirements
- Importance of coordination and communication to cockpit, in particular when managing unruly or disruptive passengers
- Responsibility to the commander for the conduct of normal and emergency procedures