The cabin crew composition shall include a senior cabin crew member, when more than one cabin crew member is required.
Fly Exclusive delivers Senior Cabin Crew Member courses for global airlines and corporate operators who have multi cabin crew complements onboard their aircraft. The training is delivered in compliance with the requirements of global commercial airlines or corporate operators and their corresponding Aviation Authorities and focuses on the safety and team leadership aspects of the Senior Cabin Crew Member role.
- have at least one year of experience as operating cabin crew member; and
- have successfully completed a senior cabin crew training course and the associated check
Course Content - Senior Cabin Crew Member
- Pre-flight briefing
- Cooperation with the crew
- Review of operator requirements and legal requirements
- Accident and incident reporting
- Human factors and Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- Flight and duty time limitations and rest requirements