CRM Command Courses preparing experienced pilots for the move to the left-hand seat.
Before becoming the commander of an aircraft, any pilot must go through a Crew Resource Management course, which will help them develop their team management and leadership skills, relevant to their new position.This course covers the Command upgrade CRM elements of Table 1 to equip the participant with the CRM knowledge and skills for the additional responsibilities that come with the move to the left-hand seat. Within a two-day period, delegates will achieve everything they need to know about decision-making, teamwork as well as how to behave with crew and passengers.
CRM - Command upgrade course syllabus
- Human factors and Human error
- Personality, Leadership
- Information acquisition
- Communication, Culture
- Threat & Error Management
- Standard operating procedures
- Situational Awareness,Decision Making
- Surprise and startle, Resilience
- Monitoring & intervention
- Automation, Workload management
- Stress, Fatigue, sleep and vigilance
- Command upgrade summary